Consultant Hank Wu
Date posted 22 November 2018 2018-11-222019-01-15 fmcg No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw
This role is responsible for managing and driving the long-term development and growth within Taiwan market and achieving annual goals in line with company’s business strategies and corporate brand guidelines.
• Closely work with global and regional brand team to align with strategy, NPD project schedule and update of market KPI progress.
• Prepare annual brand plan, business reviews, A&P control and phasing reports.
• Lead understanding of consumers and competitors for identifying core business opportunities, build up the marketing strategy and plan maximize the brand business.
• Propose and execute promotional activities in different channels and implement the mechanics with KPI tracking.
• Develop local brand assets, such as POSM, display units, GWPs etc., for both On and Off premise use.
• Well manage product portfolio in terms of sales forecast/inventory, A&P control, channel weight and distribution, regulatory compliance, NPD evaluation and roll-out planning.
• lnitiate highball strategy and implementation in restaurant accounts.
• Lead the cross-functional teams to ensure timely and excellent end-to-end execution with close coordination.
• Develop and execute effective communication strategy for Jim Beam and Jim Beam Highball by understanding of core consumer insight.
• Follow through the progress of media plan and advertising (TVC, prints, outdoor, digital etc) and keep updated of the progress.
• Build up good relationship with media and KOLs and earn significant PR exposure and words of mouth.
• Implement PR campaign and digital program to maximize brand awareness and potential consumers
• Grow and expand company social media presence, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, and Instagram.