Brand Manager, FMCG
Consultant Chuan Chang
Date posted 22 November 2018 2018-11-222019-01-12 marketing No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw
An American global FMCG company, and has employ over 34,000 Associates globally and have operations in approximately 70 countries. There’s a reason some of our world-class brands have been around for more than 100 years. Our goal has always been to deliver the very best quality products and services at a great value. Every day, we strive to bring pleasure and satisfaction to hundreds of millions of people and pets around the world.
- Brand and Communication Strategy
- Localize the standard cluster communication framework with local consumer insights.
- Ensure outstanding implementation by guiding local agency teams in deployment of activities and toolkits developed by cluster BMs in market.
- Provide inputs to localize product claims on packaging artwork
- Brand Management and A&CP Budget
- Collect and analyze segment, consumer and brand data to support creation and development of local market brand marketing plan and activity calendar
- Analyze and review brand performance recommending revisions to local brand plans as required
- Manage A&CP budget and resources effectively to deliver marketing/activity calendar
- Connect with local cross functional teams to support creation of an integrated business plan that ensures delivery of key brand initiatives in market
- Undertake post activity evaluation
- Creative Content Production and Media
- Own local R+CP process to work with both brand and media agency
- Develop local media strategy and plan, including digital media, leading a continual effort to maximize reach and increase ROI on media spend
- Consumer Event
- Plan and execute local consumer event, e.g. local sampling activity.
- Liaise with SDL and local sales team to ensure effective execution of brand initiatives in-store.
- Localize KV for major marketing initiatives for SDL to adapt and deploy in-store
- Key contact for on-going Nielsen market tracking
- Plan and execute market consumer researches as required
- At least 5 plus years of working experiences in marketing related field (FMCG preferred)
- Agency management skill (advertising/ media/ digital/ research)
- Communication / presentation skill