Senior Product Manager
Salary TWD1,500,000 - TWD2,200,000 per annum + Attractive benefit
Consultant Sandy Tang
Date posted 17 September 2018 2018-09-172018-10-19 pharmaceuticals No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
This is a USA based Top 15 pharmaceutical company, they are planning to launch a new product and would like to recruit a seasoned marketer. This company provide good opportunity for internal growth and also job rotation opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced marketing talent for our new product - Pre-Launched
- You’ll support the brand lead in leading both strategic and execution facets of delivery in the short and long term. Also there is the opportunity to lead and empower your cross functional teams to deliver the set business objectives.
- To support in the creation of three year category and brand strategies, goals and objectives engaging key stakeholders to the strategy and plans in order to grow ahead of the market and deliver the P&L required
- To support in the creation of the annual brand plan and cross functional implementation of the activation plans to deliver against planned sales, share and profit targets
- To be a key contributor and share in responsibility for the brand performance, market and competitive understanding & operational KPIs & implications of these on your brand
- To contribute to the development of NPD and commercial innovation strategy & plans in partnership with global colleagues and own the roll out execution plans
- You’ll have the opportunity to work on a highly invested brand, 360 campaign development and optimisation, and define the innovation required to help realise the growth ambitions and recruit new users to the brand.
- three to five years brand management (marketing), above Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant industry experience in Pharmaceutical
- Understanding and experience of strategic planning. positioning, branding, results monitoring. (extra credit if you have a successful brand launch experience, but it is not necessary)
- Strong commercial acumen and a deep understanding of business drivers
- Demonstrate curiosity in marketing trends within consumer facing industry
- Experience in communication strategy development (multi channels including digital) and demonstrate excellent activation planning skills
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to develop within the organisation