Regulatory Affairs Supervisor
Salary attractive benefit
Consultant Sandy Tang
Date posted 15 August 2018 2018-08-152018-10-14 fmcg No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
This is a USA based multinational cosmetic/ perfume company. With the high growth business, they are looking for a regulatory person to support the business.
- This position is accountable for developing, implementing and refining processes and procedures for global regulatory affairs in line with the business objectives, and in coordination with key internal stake holders.
- Works under consultative direction toward predetermined long-range goals while also setting mid-range objectives for assigned projects
- Determines and pursues courses of action necessary to meet the organisation's objectives and schedules.
- Leads close collaboration with internal stakeholders and supports multiple projects
- Communicate regularly with federal regulators and ensure company policies strictly adhere to statutory requirements
- Prepare management reports and rate filings and make recommendations for new rate schedules.
- Assist the area in relation to processes of product qualification and certification with government regulatory agencies
- Responsible for contacting with the authority and societies/ associations.
- As a local Regulatory Affairs contacts, assisting to screening of new and revised national regulations and guidelines related to safety issues and report back to HQ
- University graduate
- At least three years experience, preferably in Supplement, Cosmetics or direct sales/ MLM industry
- Experience in local manufacturing is a plus