Marketing Executive, Fashion
Consultant Chuan Chang
Date posted 11 August 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
An American fashion house and luxury goods manufacturer established in 1968. It specializes in leather, lifestyle accessories, home furnishings, perfumery, jewellery, watches and ready-to-wear. The company has substantial market share in retail and commercial lines as well haute couture garments.
Key responsibilities include:
- Execution of all advertising, promotion, public relations and customer relations management program activities.
- Coordinate and support to all retail marketing related activations.
- Assist in marketing campaign strategy execution including media cooperation in print, outdoor, online media and social media.
- Assist in implementation of PR initiatives such as press kit, weekly PR report, sample management, product loan and KOL program.
- Work with internal and external parties for example operation team, visual merchandising team and department store partners for business objectives.
- Liaise with various vendors to execute marketing and PR related materials.
- Prepare and consolidate post-promotion and post-event recap reports to management.
- Assist to manage CRM program and VIP communication.
Other key requirements include:
- Minimum 4 years in marketing /PR experience. Fashion retail is preferred.
- Excellent English in writing, speaking, listening and reading
- Good fashion sense and passionate on fashion retail industry
- Highly organized, self-initiative, logical and responsible
- Flexible and adaptable to business needs and dynamic retail environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure
- Detail oriented and good at number crunching
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)