Digital Marketing Assistant Manager / Supervisor, FOOD CHAIN
Consultant Chuan Chang
Date posted 10 August 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
The world's largest restaurant chain. The restaurants are found in 120 countries and territories around the world and serve 68 million customers each day. The company help to build a rewarding, long-term career with professional training and promotion opportunities that help you grow in the restaurant.
Key responsibilities include:
- Platform Ownership:
- Assist in Cashless Expansion and Co-op Promotions:
- Identify Co-op opportunities to capture new customers
- Negotiate and Execute 3rd Brand Co-op promotions with optimal resources ensuring maximize returns.
- Leverage knowledge from other cashless point programs in the market
- Own Product Line Campaign:
- Ability to think out of the Box with innovative creative and media solutions to entice sales
- Work with Menu Team to co-develop relevant menu products to ensure platform success.
- National Promotion
- Digital Media Consultant:
- Act a digital media curator for marketing promotions by working with marketers and Digital Media Agency to ensure each promotion learning and innovations are leverage across platforms and ensure optimal ROI and cost efficiencies
- Devise Annual Digital media strategy plans and conduct post annual reviews.
- Act as consultant for social media (FB / IG) maintenance & management: Posting categorization, strategy, and crisis management
- Agency Management and Leadership
- Lead Media Agencies to drive future innovations / awards as well as day to day execution excellence.
- Work with Agency to review Post promotion analysis and devise implications for future improvement
Other key requirements include:
- Minimal 3yr to 5yr+ relevant experience
- Digital Project / Media Focused
- Experience in emerging projection induction
- Understand ever changing digital media landscape, consumer behavior and trends.. Experienced with digital marketing: SEM, display ad, mobile ad, re-targeting ad , Familiar with how to drive CPM, CPC, CPA
- Certified Google Adwords / Google Analytics a plus.
- Project Management
- Ability to manage and execute project with clear direction from start (project planning) to finish (project post-evaluation).
- Ability to objectively evaluate and curate communication strategies, creative content, media allocation, and provide constructive inputs to ensure promotion success
- Able to execute both ATL and BTL advertising material.
- Manage Agency partners to ensure Project is On-time, on-brief, on-budget
- Align cross-functional leads and key stake holders to ensure promotion execution excellenc
- Data and fact driven attitude to execute and evaluate all tasks and projects.
- Responsible for business and brand KPI’s.
- Experience in retail BTL a plus demonstrating understanding its role in consumer touch points, able to layout the strategy and allocate placement for promotion owners