Brand Manager, healthcare
Consultant Sharon Liang
Date posted 10 August 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
The world leading boitech company is looking for a Brand Manager for their Consumer Health Division.
• Directly report to Commercial Lead, Taiwan – Consumer Health Division.
• To recommend and propose brand goals, marketing plans to ensure that Brands’ goals are met.
• Managing brand portfolio and gain approval of brand strategies and marketing plans.
• Brand managing including:
(1) Develop annual brand plans for assigned brands in line with global brand positioning and Taiwan local regulation.
(2) Annual marketing/promotion plan development/implementation based on market and consumer knowledge (including ATL campaign, events, trade promotions/ communications materials develop.)
(3)Manage P&I budget for assigned brands in line with annual commercial targets.
• External and internal partners:
• Work closely with sales team for channel strategies and ensure business objectives are achieved.
• Work closely with Media &Advertising partners to develop insightful, differentiated communication campaigns.
• Work with RA to prepare related marketing materials (ie. NPD registration & development, marketing communication materials.)
• Work with Sales team and supply chain to ensure FCST accuracy and smooth product supply.
• Liaise with global team for brand related business. Proactively source and/or follow up product development potential in local market and share with the global team.
• Also liaise with Brand communities to identify successful activities from across the globe for reapplication in the market.