Marketing Manager, Cosmetic
Consultant Chuan Chang
Date posted 10 August 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
One of the leading multinational personal care company, that is a skin care, hair care, cosmetics and fragrance producer. The company owns numerous brands and subsidiaries worldwide. A French cosmetics and skin care brand founded by make-up artist and photographer. The cosmetics line has created various multi-use beauty products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Plan and execute designate product management, including pricing, forecast, stock, SKU management and logistics related.
- Work independently with principals and key stakeholders to come out annual brand plan and periodically business review reports
- Develop product mix strategy, sales target & action plans and monitor, measure the performance in order to ensure the optimal product portfolio.
- Manage new product launch Plan, including ATL&BTL planning and execution.
- A&P planning &management for all brand marketing and trade marketing related projects.
- Conduct regular market visit to monitor promotion progress, collect market intelligence and consumer insights
- Assessment on potential business opportunities by selecting proper item to maximize business profitability
- Assist supervisor in potential new business pitching
Other key requirements include:
- The job holder requires a business degree or equivalent academic qualification
- At least 5 years experience in brand/trade marketing management (incl. P&L responsibility) within cosmetic industry
- Excellent communication skills in English – oral and written. A good command of Mandarin is a must.
- Combination of good planning, communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent numerical and statistical skills
- Have sound commercial awareness
- Proficiency in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word