Senior Brand Manager / Marketing Manager, FMCG
Consultant Chuan Chang
Date posted 05 July 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
Leading FMCG Company! The Brand is 40,000+ entrepreneurs, all inspired by a vision of a world where people are healthier and live better. At the heart of our rapidly growing consumer health business is a passionate desire to help people feel better. The Brand invests in research and development to find ways for people to look after themselves, their families and homes.
Contributing to the development of the category strategy and achievement of category objectives, you will have the following key responsibilities:
- Initiate market research activities to deliver powerful consumer and customer insights
- Develop and execute brand strategy and marketing plans, from NPD, packaging to communications, media, pricing, promotion strategy, etc.
- Assist in development of category equity program
- Deliver brand growth targets with accountability on brand P/L and market share growth
- Control marketing expenditures and manage brand budget, maximize budget efficiency, effectiveness and ROI
- Co-operate with the Sales function and Trade Marketing, identify trade needs / opportunities, developing pricing and distribution strategies and trade promotions for the assigned category
Qualification & Experience
- University or above Degree in marketing, business administration or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing preferably with FMCG companies
- Experienced in new product development and launching, adaptation of global/regional marketing strategies into local fit, running marketing research, TVC/ print/ digital development & production, etc.
- Excellent written and spoken of English & Mandarin Chinese
- Good at MS Office applications
- Strong commercial awareness and sense of urgency, high achiever, able to deliver under pressure, strong analytical skills. Willing to relocate internationally to pursue career opportunities