Brand Marketing Supervisor, Alcohol, FMCG
Consultant Chuan Chang
Date posted 28 May 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
The company is the third largest producer of Scotch whisky. The company's central headquarters are in Strathclyde Business Park, North Lanarkshire. The company is a member of the Scotch Whisky Association. It was the dream of The Company to make the ‘best dram in the valley’ and five generations later, this still holds true
- To develop and execute brand communication activities for the brand portfolio to drive consumer commitment further and ensure success for The Brand.
- Plan, organise and excellence in managing the effectiveness and efficiency of brand activities.
- Work with trade marketing team to develop and deliver marketing/channel activity.
- Adopt KPIs and evaluation process to all key brand activations to ensure effectiveness of brand build and business growth and efficiency of marketing budget usages
- Oversee and organise storage of the above related brand/activities materials trade e.g. tailored packs, in store pos
- Admin support and help organise events or deliver ad hoc projects assigned by the Management.
- Ensure zero compliance breaches and fully follow global compliance & anti-corruption regulatory
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 2- 4 years Brand/consumer marketing experience.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, in a marketing business or related subject
- Experience of events planning/implementation
- With creative agency experience of planning/implementation is a plus
- Spirits/FMCG industry knowledge and experience preferable
- Advanced Computer literacy (Excel, Word, Power-point)
- Good command of written and spoken English