Assistant Brand Manager, Alcohol, FMCG
Consultant Chuan Chang
Date posted 28 May 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
The company is the third largest producer of Scotch whisky. The company's central headquarters are in Strathclyde Business Park, North Lanarkshire. The company is a member of the Scotch Whisky Association. It was the dream of The Company to make the ‘best dram in the valley’ and five generations later, this still holds true
- Assist Senior Brand Manager in planning, organising and excellence in managing the effectiveness and efficiency of brand activates.
- Adopt QPR, KPIs setting and M&E process to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of given marketing budget
- Work with trade marketing manager to develop and commence channel activation plans to ensure commercial success.
- Manage budgets, expenses and invoices for all activities to ensure accurate, up to date records are available always
- Provide regular information on brand performance to management team and GBT
- Oversee and organise storage of the above related brand/activities materials, e.g. tailored packs, in store pos
- Ensure zero compliance breaches and fully follow global compliance & anti-corruption regulatory
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years Brand/consumer marketing experience.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, in a marketing business or related subject
- Experience of events planning/implementation
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Advanced Computer literacy (Excel, Word, Power-point)
- Strong AD/ PR/ Event agency experience of planning/ implementation preferable
- Spirits/ FMCG industry knowledge and experience preferable