Brand Assistant Manager / Executive, FMCG
Consultant Chuan Chang
Date posted 06 April 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
The Brand concept has redefined and revolutionised the way millions of people enjoy their coffee today. It has shaped the global coffee culture. Thanks to continuous innovations and highest quality, The Brand has evolved from being the pioneer and trendsetter for portioned coffee into a worldwide reference.
Buidling brand equity and drive business growth
• Lead business analytics – consumer insight, category dynamic, market share analysis ,competitor intelligence, field visit to identify business drivers and opportunities.
• Develop integrated marketing campaigns including launches, activations, and promotions to achieve business objective.
• Lead project by collaborating with cross functional teams, agencies, and HQ to ensure flawless execution of marketing campaigns with post-evaluation
• Ensure Nespresso standards are maintained throughout all events, brand & trade marketing communications.
• Manage PFME & PO in regular basis by co-working with F&C team
• Excel in demand forecast to drive accuracy.
• Support Marketing Manager in general and administrative aspects
• University Degree in Marketing, Communication or Business Administration
• Experience of planning intergrated marketing campaigns and agency management (media, advertising, PR, event, POSM, research)
• Prefer candidates from multi-national companies with at least 5 year experiences
• English fluency will be essential.
• Master Chinese writing to ensure premium tone of all communications.
• Strategic thinking and consumer-centric
• Accountability, hands-on, and commitment to excellence
• Leadership with problem solving skills
• Collaborative as team player
• Growth mindset, willing to take challenge and adapt to change
• Digital and social media savvy
• Creativity and aesthetic sense