Assistant Manager, Automotive
Consultant Chuan Chang
Date posted 06 April 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
The fastest growing Luxury automobile Brand of the market is expanding its Marketing team to reach new horizons in success and Legend!
Key responsibilities include:
Support marketing & PR manager on product marketing, marketing communication, PR and CRM as follows:
- Product Marketing: product related communication materials for product launch; product spec and option list and training guide for sales team; product brief
- Marketing Communication: plan and execute marketing communication plan based on product brief, work closely with media agencies and digital agencies; manage FB Competitors information collecting & analysis.
- PR: maintain good press relationship with key journalists of auto industry; develop news release for press; coordinate with PR agency; coordinate for overseas/ local press test drive; crisis management for product related issues
- CRM: plan and execute CRM activities on annual base, including Grand Tour, Levante Tour, Golf Day, Track Day, AutoShow; coordinate with HQ for global clients activities and support the event
- Training: support on product training & demonstration, luxury service sales training and luxury service life style training
- Autoshow Management: plan and execute bi-annual Taipei autoshow
Other key requirements include:
- 3 years+ working experience in luxury or life-style brands. Previous brand or product management experience is a plus. Auto industry working experience is not necessary but will be a plus.
- Bachelor degree, major in Business Administration or Marketing is required. MBA or Master degree will be a plus.
- Strong marketing knowledge, sensitive about trends and statistics.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English.
- Love to drive.
- Valid driving license is required.