Product Manager, Make Up, PCS
Consultant Chuan Chang
Date posted 25 January 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
An Multinational Cosmetic Company. For more than a century, the company has devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
Key responsibilities include:
- In charge of makeup product category.
- Orchestrate the launches and push growth of pillar products, to contribute to continued growth for the brand and the consumer relationship.
- Collect and analyze consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to management
- Implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalogue
- Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences
- Adapt the communication material (imagery, digital, point of sale)
- Ensure high quality of execution (communications, events, podiums) and meet the deadlines
- Mobilize and collaborate with other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc. ) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy
- Manage 3P budget and ensure sales forecast accuracy
- Effectively prepare clear messages for the senior management to present to senior management
Other key requirements include:
- More than 3 years open shelve makeup marketing experience
- Eager to take challenges and can work under pressure at a fast pace environment
- Possess strategic thinking with good execution skills
- Demonstrate strong entrepreneurship