Assistant Brand Manager / Brand Manager, Alcohol, FMCG
Consultant Chuan Chang
Date posted 25 January 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A global leader in beverage alcohol with an outstanding collection of brands across spirits and beer – a business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of the industry.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the development of brand strategy and marketing activations to tackle business opportunity and challenges
- Managing the annual A&P budget for development of local market execution and adaptation.
- Leading cross-functional team to achieve annual brand goals of sales volume, share, P&L and brand health targets.
- Working closely with global stakeholders to align brand strategy, growth driver, creative development and new product launch RTM plan.
- Setting and align consumer pricing strategy with commercial and finance teams for new product launch.
- Being responsible for managing the annual experiential events & CRM program which meets luxury standard to continue engaging trade partners, VIP, and recruiting consumers.
- Managing the day-to-day administration for the brand. Tasks will include budget management, responding to requests from in-market colleagues and agencies management across creative, media, event… etc.
- Partnering with commercial team to develop shopper and trade engagement programs which can drive brand salience in the purchase points.
- Penetrating the qualitative and quantitative research, data, market intelligence, and trade feedback to conduct regular or ad- hoc business review or analysis.
Other key requirements include:
- Total working experience 6 years above, and at least 4 years above working experience in marketing fields (for 5C level). Experience at luxury industry, experiential, partnership and CRM is a plus.
- Excellent track record of project management and is experienced to handle ATL activation.
- Experience at working with global stakeholders to get alignment and collaborate for strategy development, marketing campaign and new product RTM planning.
- Experience at briefing and managing advertising, event and other resource agencies.
- Experience of using key financial measures of a brand, budget planning and management.
- Proven ability to influence across an organization from peers to executive level in both a local & global context.
- Good English and Chinese language capability.