Senior Brand Manager
Consultant Alan McIvor
Date posted 07 December 2016
Our client is an American MNC, very large in the consumer products industry. They have multiple brands and products available to buy in the Taipei market and are looking for a top innovative talent to join their branding team.
- Select and develop market appropriate products and define pricing
- Lead the development of key marketing initiatives to drive demand and manage execution of all marketing activities, including but not limited to advertising, digital marketing, consumer promotions and in-store execution
- Support Marketing Manager to deliver consistent communication tools aligning with global guideline including leaflet, POP, key visual, website, social media, etc.
- Analyse the effectiveness of marketing programs
- Build relationships and alliances with key marketing partners
University degree in Marketing, Business Management or equivalent
Minimum 6+ years’ experience in brand management/ product management
Innovative, adaptable and skilled in problem solving
Ability to develop strong working relationships
Passionate, team player and outcome focused
Strong analytical skills
Proven ability to plan and execute
Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
About the organisation:
Our client is a major American consumer goods company that owns many brands and sells products all over the world. They are renowned for their fun atmosphere and excellent product quality. They have been selling in Taiwan for over a decade and hope to add some top talent to their branch office here.