Product Manager (Pharmaceutical)
Consultant Alan McIvor
Date posted 07 December 2016
This company is a global pharmaceutical company looking for strong product managers to join their Taipei team.
In this critical role, you will be responsible for effectively develop and manage direct marketing program and oversight of the product tactical plan, including program development, advertising, and sales support materials.
- forecast product sales and market growth, strategic planning, life-cycle management
- conduct market research, identify and track market trends
- track competitors within the market
- manage and communicate with agencies and designers both inside and outside the company
- create multifarious promotional materials for different customers requirement and manage the distribution and use
- arrange medical conferences and promotional activities
- manage the advertising and promotion budget
- monitor the indispensable incentive plan to reach agreed targets in line with the company policy and marketing plans
- ensure accuracy and timeliness in routine
- develop good product knowledge and proper product training to sales force
- be creative on promotional event in order to drive grow
The successful Product Manager will be experience in marketing within the pharmaceutical industry.
- fluent in both English and Chinese
- experience in marketing within the pharmaceutical industry
- bachelors degree in related field
- knowledge of the medical industry in Taiwan and connections that can be utilised in the new role
About the organisation:
This company is a large multinational pharmaceutical company with offices throughout the world but with a specific focus on the Asian market. They offer excellent career path and increased scope and responsibilities to good talent.