Digital Marketing Manager (SEO/SEM), B2B
Consultant Coco Kao
Job Ref 1149680/001
Date posted 06 July 2022taipei marketing/online-crm-database-marketing 2022-07-06 2022-09-04 marketing Taipei TW Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global technology company is finding a digital marketing expert to join their team.
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Develops and maintains marketing campaigns including content marketing and digital advertising
- Creates and maintains the company’s website with compelling content that is easy to find
- Works closely with sales staff and channel marketing specialists to ensure results-generating marketing activities and a consistent brand identity and voice
- Works closely with product managers to launch new products, communicate key product features and technologies and craft marketing materials required for successful product launches
- Takes a leading role in developing marketing collateral, including search ads, banners, brochures, catalogs, flyers, press releases and PowerPoint presentations
- Native-level English and a working-level proficiency in Chinese strongly preferred
- At least 3 years of marketing experience in a business-to-business environment
- At least 3 years of experience in the technology sector, preferably in the storage or industrial computing industries. Strong preference for candidates with a background in one of the leading flash storage or technology companies in Taiwan
- Experience writing compelling marketing copy, e.g., product descriptions, press releases, landing pages and advertisements
- Experience working with leading digital marketing tools, e.g., Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions, etc.
- Experience working with content management system, e.g., WordPress, Joomla, Magenta and Drupal
- Experience with developing and executing result-generating marketing strategies and marketing campaigns in a B2B context. Successfully identifies and capitalizes on trends, valuable market segments and product categories
- A passion for technology and a strong ability to explain technologically complex concepts in a compelling and easy-to-understand way
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 29 July 2022A leading digital product company is finding a digital expert to join them.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 04 August 2022A financial services is finding a Digital Marketing Manager to lead their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 08 July 2022Our client is well-known MNC company which sells home care, health, and beauty products.