CRM Manager, FOOD CHAIN
Consultant Chuan Chang
Date posted 09 January 2019 2019-01-092019-03-10 marketing Taipei TW TWD 1200000 1500000 1500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the world's largest restaurant chains with almost 20,000 locations globally in 123 countries. Providing good food, happiness, and joy to the customer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop the CRM acquisition and VIP calendar as well as implement that calendar and initiatives to acquire new members and leverage VIP program to grow member frequency.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the CRM acquisition and VIP program initiatives can be communicated and coordinated effectively.
- Work with agencies/suppliers to ensure the CRM plan can be delivered successfully.
- Analyze CRM acquisition and VIP program campaigns performance by KPIs and statistics to influence future CRM activities.
- Ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities
Other key requirements include:
- Expertise in CRM fields, retailing, banking or EC platform related experience is preferred.
- Ability to carry out CRM functions, ideally use of CRM platform and campaign management system, and great analytical skills.
- Self-motivated with the energy and ability to take initiative on relevant issues.