E Commerce Manager / Assistant EC Manager, Cosmetic
Consultant Chuan Chang
Date posted 21 September 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A major player in the perfumes, make-up and skincare markets, the Perfumes & Cosmetics division groups together major historic Houses as well as young brands with strong potential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing brand e-commerce sites from set up to implementation and beyond, proposing further developments and upgrades of e-commerce sites to achieve online sales target.
- To lead and direct e-business online campaigns to achieve highest standard of execution behind the principal brand image &strategies, and create synergy between online and offline sales.
- To support the launch of “e-retailer commerce” and maintain the business growth.
- Managing a portfolio of e-business sites and supporting new business initiatives.
- Undertaking sales and traffic analysis to proactively identifying incremental sales and profit opportunities for brand e-commerce site.
- Formulate and execute a clear yearly sales strategy to establish and expand the online business.
- Responsible for managing the merchandising of the sites, tracking and responding to online sales progress, product availability and margins to maximize sales growth and profitability.
- Solving problems which may arise within the team and customers on a daily basis and to ensure all work is produced accurately.
- Proactively support the development of communication and traffic-driving activities to continue increasing online customers. (e-CRM)
- Work closely with external agencies, internal marketing and sales teams to develop online marketing plans and to continue enhancing the attractiveness of the DIOR e-commerce website and e-retail sites.
- Analyse market and sales trends to produce sales reports to managements.
- Customers hot line service management
Other key requirements include:
- Must be highly detail oriented and have the ability to effectively multi-task.
- Online traffic and sales analysis skill by using specific analytic tools.
- Practical knowledge of SEM, Affiliate Marketing and CRM is preferred but not mandatory.