CRM Manager, FOOD CHAIN
Consultant Chuan Chang
Date posted 11 August 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
One of the world's largest restaurant chains with almost 20,000 locations globally in 123 countries. Providing good food, happiness, and joy to the customer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop the CRM acquisition and VIP calendar as well as implement that calendar and initiatives to acquire new members and leverage VIP program to grow member frequency.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the CRM acquisition and VIP program initiatives can be communicated and coordinated effectively.
- Work with agencies/suppliers to ensure the CRM plan can be delivered successfully.
- Analyze CRM acquisition and VIP program campaigns performance by KPIs and statistics to influence future CRM activities.
- Ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities
Other key requirements include:
- Expertise in CRM fields, retailing, banking or EC platform related experience is preferred.
- Ability to carry out CRM functions, ideally use of CRM platform and campaign management system, and great analytical skills.
- Self-motivated with the energy and ability to take initiative on relevant issues.