Digital Marketing Manager
Consultant Sharon Liang
Date posted 25 May 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A new company focus on mobile gaming experience is looking for passionate and creative talent to join thier growing team.
The Digital Marketing Manager will manage a team to operate the day to day operations that includes online and offline marketing, community management and KPI.
Key responsibilities include:
• Harness the power of Forum Marketing and enable collaborative innovation in communications, discoverability and retention.
• Drive the overall development of a best in class forum marketing framework that leverages brand and enhances app discoverability
• Partner with Operations to offer social help to solve problems and be close to the customer.
• Trigger and maintain high levels of customer engagement by making every micro moment and interaction matter.
• Work with Head of Asia to ensure that campaign builds, content, segmentation logic, triggers and actions are kept up to date and reflective of any changes to our Asian customer proposition.
• Maintain full details of our retargeting strategy together with key information/data to support continuous learning and optimisation.
• Co-ordinate between teams and stakeholders to ensure full asset and capability utilization, efficient and scalable creation and execution of CRM campaigns
• Bring new marketing and product ideas for the business to consider
• Manage consumer digital marketing strategy and growth achievement within Asia.