Digital Acquisition Assistant Manager / Executive, FMCG
Consultant Chuan Chang
Date posted 06 April 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
The Brand concept has redefined and revolutionised the way millions of people enjoy their coffee today. It has shaped the global coffee culture. Thanks to continuous innovations and highest quality, The Brand has evolved from being the pioneer and trendsetter for portioned coffee into a worldwide reference.
• Main Purpose of Job
This position will develop, implement and monitor online marketing acquisition activities to drive audience (visits and visitors) to The Brand digital touch points and generate & increase online sales. His/her mission is to own the path to purchase (paid, owned and earned media) to drive awareness, consideration and intent to buy.
Develop digital acquisition plan to increase traffic and audience on The Brand digital touch points to support sales objectives:
- Define performance based plan taking into account global campaigns plan, local needs, competitive environment and budget
- Digital Acquisition Plan must be validated and supported by B2C e-commerce team & guidelines.
- Define the remarketing strategies to maximize all digital media investment towards conversion bridging Search, Display, Social, Affiliation, emailing... according to B2C - e-commerce guidelines.
- Digital Acquisition Plan must be part of Market Media Plan strategy and aligned with Taiwan Marketing & CRM manager
Drive day-to-day traffic and audience on The Brand digital entry points:
- Manage day-to-day online acquisition tactics according to plan (SEO, SEM, online advertising, affiliation / distribution, emailing, sms, social media)
- Implement Global campaigns on-time according to The Brand HQ guidelines.
- Manage agencies to insure proper delivery of qualitative online material (banners, videos, ad copy), cost-effective media buy and efficient tracking
- Coordinate with marketing to align with brand values and copy style
- Coordinate with eCommerce coordinator to insure seamless user experience from call-to-action (CTA) to landing pages and optimized conversion rate
- Coordinate with local CRC digital team about upcoming activities
- Manage A/B testing to optimize the ads performance
Monitor, optimize and report local digital marketing acquisition activities:
- Regularly track and optimize campaigns, based on results to reach performance objectives
- Produce regular reports to highlight performance on main metrics
- Benchmark local performances with Int’l best practice and local competitive environment
- Monitor innovative acquisition tactics developed by local competitors
- Share best practices with International peers and HQ team
• University Degree or above in Marketing, Communication or Business Administration is preferred
• Strong experience in Performance Marketing and Digital Marketing activities driving audience on websites (SEO, SEM, Affiliation, Display, Social Media). Good at data analysis and montior key ads performance indicators (Sales/brand awareness/ROAS/CPA/CPC/CPM etc.)
• Good Google Analytics expertise
• Experience in managing external agencies (isobar/Ogilvy Neo/Carat preferred)
• Website management
• Experience in brand management a plus
• Stakeholder Management in a matrix organisation
• English fluency will be essential.
• Consumer-centric, digital and social media savvy
• Accountability, hands-on, and discipline in execution
• Growth mindset, willing to take challenge and adapt to change
• Collaborative as team player
• Creativity and aesthetic sense