CRM Manager, Cosmetic
Consultant Chuan Chang
Date posted 19 April 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A French luxury skin care, cosmetics and perfume company, which manufactures worldwide prestige quality products, usually through high-end department store counters and selected pharmacies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop annual CRM emotion program based on the regional requirement and local demand. Including member qualifier and types, the privileges of each VIP type, the gift reward mechanism and the gift selection... To follow up all related materials production and execution flow.
- To closely monitor and analysis the consumption behavior. For less active customers, to initiate attractive program / activities to encourage the counter visit and purchase.
- To search partners with equivalent brand image or customer profile. To initiate and implement annual co-up activities in order to recruit more quality and potential customers.
- Based on annual marketing calendar, to provide CRM report, purchase analysis, database, name list regularly or by requests
- Initiate & supervise VIP major events to maintain close relationship with top VIPs as well as to boost sales. - In charge of offical website and social media maintenance and traffic performance.
Other key requirements include:
- 7 year and above experiences in related field ; retail industry background preferred
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor degree and above, Business Administration / Accounting major is plus
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Good Presentation and Communication Skill