EC Assistant Brand Manager, FMCG
Consultant Chuan Chang
Date posted 22 January 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
The Brand has proudly been serving Taiwan providing innovative and quality brands across beauty care, hair care, baby care, feminine care, food and home care. Every employee, every day passionately gives their best to ensure our product and services live up to our promise of making every day better
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain business relationships with platforms to ensure that our products can drive their business. strengthen brand positioning.
- Promoting existing products and develop the new markets and customers.
- To develop and implement the e-commerce strategy to maximize revenue and ensure the highest standard of customer service.
- Manage, develop and care for the team responsible for e-commerce sales, fulfilment and selling Images.
- Manage the relationship with the e-commerce platform provider.
- Ensure the e-commerce elements on the web site are fully functional at all times and meet customer needs.
- Present new products and services to enhance existing relationships.
- Establish clear EC channel strategy together with external and internal stakeholders, define e-commerce development and collaborate with cross-functions, including Marketing, Sales and e-Shop team.
- Drive selling-out, ensure profitability and growth of the EC channel by continuously optimizing the e-fundamentals, including e-Distribution, e-Shelving, e-Merchandizing and e-Pricing.
- Systematically analyzing and reporting of sales results, expectations, market, competition and trends to make proposals for improvement.
- Monitor the customer experience and purchase path to improve purchases rate and provide data expertise to deploy & adapt the strategy.
Other key requirements include:
- 5 years above working experience in related area
- With people management experience
- Collaborative, able to build relationships with other teams and departments
- Work under high pressure
- Good command of English