Regulatory Affairs Assistant Manager
Salary TWD1,000,000 - TWD1,500,000 per annum + Attractive Benefit
Consultant Sandy Tang
Date posted 15 August 2018 2018-08-152018-10-14 fmcg No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
Our client, a leading multinational FMCG company is finding an experienced regulatory affairs professional to join their highly growth business. They really enjoy to work with the young talent to join and work together.
- This position is accountable for developing, implementing and refining processes and procedures for global regulatory affairs in line with the business objectives, and in coordination with key internal stake holders
- Works under consultative direction toward predetermined long-range goals while also setting mid-range objectives for assigned projects
- Determines and pursues courses of action necessary to meet the organization's objectives and schedules
- Leads close collaboration with internal stakeholders and supports multiple projects
- Gains alignment across TFDA, Region/country, and other internal stakeholders on processes and improvement initiatives
- Represents TFDA/Regulatory Operations on cross-functional teams driving processes and improvements across the department
- Identifies and executes process improvement initiatives to improve the speed and cost effectiveness of the RA organisation
- Supports development, implementation, and maintenance of RA metrics to help drive performance.
- Supports Regulatory System implementation and maintenance as needed.
- Ensures awareness of and compliance with global regulatory requirements and adherence to internal policies and processes.
- Drives superior results by taking initiative, planning and implementing projects, setting priorities and holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Fluent in verbal and written English/Mandarin communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field with three to five years.
- Food/ Nutrition regulatory experience is a plus