Medical Science Liaison
Salary Attractive benefit
Consultant Sandy Tang
Date posted 10 August 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company, with strong pipeline, they would like to increase the manpower in oncology field.
- Identify, approach and maintain high-quality strategic scientific partnerships with medical experts and other relevant external stakeholders
- Act as a scientific bridge to KOL and internal stakeholders
- Planning and execution of medical affairs and study-related meetings
- Liaise and provide up-to-date medical support to relevant external groups to facilitate listing of products in medical guidelines, formulas to impact pricing and health-economic discussions.
- Deliver scientific training to internal stakeholders, e.g., Sales; Integration with Sales, Medical and Clinical Groups Research Support
- Provide and discuss scientific information and data to healthcare professionals to ensure quality and accuracy of medical and scientific information on new treatment options.
- Identify clinical investigators with research proposals that are consistent with our product development strategies and facilitate the Investigator-Initiated Trial (IIT) process including study completion, presentation and publication, as appropriate.
- Evaluate the impact of competitive information to share internally and externally as post-meeting deliverable.
- 50% field work
- At least a MSc in life sciences, desirable degrees: MD, PharmD, pharmacist or PhD in life sciences with solid (bio)medical/technical background and proven competencies, influencing skills, clinical research insight, and business and market knowledge
- A minimum of one to three years of relevant experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- An entrepreneurial attitude: you have a result-driven personality, take initiative and responsibility
- Oncology field experience is a plus
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English
- Good presentation skill