Market Access Manager
Salary Attractive benefit
Consultant Sandy Tang
Date posted 02 October 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
An internationally recognised leading pharmaceutical company in the global. Key strength of our client is people. Whom committed to hiring experienced professionals with local environment expertise internationally. Competitive salary, internal promoted chance and training program for talent.
- Develop strategic pricing and reimbursement for existing and oncoming products.
- Collaborate with global, regional and Taiwan cross-functional team to develop reimbursement dossier, budget impact analysis and stakeholders engagement plan.
- Identify and feedback market environment change to drive proactive strategies and work closely with marketing, sales, medical and finance to formulate pricing and reimbursement through planning new products.
- Develop and manage long-term working relationships with industry, government and academics.
- Familiar with health policy issues and participant industry meeting to maximize company business.
- Develop and delivers Taiwan data and evidence leading to value propositions to support Taiwan business.
- Manages budget and other relevant resources and timelines on the HEOR and Access projects, Track, communicate, and produce deliverables as planned to relevant contacts externally and internally
- Bachelor degree or above. Minimum five years of experience in pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- Knowledge in Taiwan health care system and national reimbursement environment
- Ability to work, lead and influence cross functional team within various departments
- Ability to multi-task
- Native Mandarin speaker /professionally Mandarin and fluent in English.