Market Access Manager
Salary attractive salary and benefit
Consultant Sandy Tang
Date posted 26 July 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A world-leading pharmaceutical company is recruiting a Market Access Manager in Taipei to join their team. In this Market Access Role, you will be responsible for developing and execute Market Access strategy in its next phase of growth.
Job Description :
- develop and execute market access strategies to influence and accelerate favourable pricing and reimbursement decisions for key brands and new launch
- identify commercial opportunity at payer level and define prepositions to capture opportunities
- monitor access, pricing& reimbursement policy. Map out health care policy trend/issue at national level
- identify and assess stakeholders, define key messages and values proposition for them. Develop and roll out engagement plan to build relationship and shape health care reform.
- create value communication material and develop health economic models align with market need.
- contribute to regularly decision making process and policy environment, and support coordination with all involvement in the Drug registration process so as to allow adequate flow of information filing on a timely basis
Key Requirements :
- 3 years above in a government relations function preferably within the pharmaceutical company, an equivalent number of years in a customer facing position within a pharmaceutical company
- 2 years above working experience in Pricing & Reimbursement
- experience in working in the top 10 pharmaceutical company
- deep knowledge of public health and pharmaceutical related policy
- ability to communicate effectively in both writing and verbally to senior management, policy makers and other stakeholders
- good understanding of Taiwan pricing & reimbursement environment, decision making process and relevant stakeholders
- understanding of health economics.
- good command of English
- good problem-solving skill