Managing Director, Advertising/Communication Agency
Consultant Chuan Chang
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-03 2020-01-31 consultancy Taipei TW TWD 2000000 2500000 2500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global communications marketing consulting company with a long-established and just-emerging industry connection and with among our many honours are the Cannes Lions Grand Prix is now hiring the company Leader.
- Build strong, trusting relationships with clients as the senior counsellor on your businesses serving within our senior clients’ trusted circle of advisor
- Ability to engage and inspire confidence at the C-Suite level
- Inspire, coach, motivate and manage an accomplished senior team
- Open new doors and close business to build our portfolio in key sectors as well as contribute to organic growth
- Bring an integrated marketing mindset to your teams and to your colleagues
- Lead the strategy and culture-building of the practice
- Actively manage profitability and staff utilisation; ensure your leaders are stewards of their client budget to limit write-offs and other debt
- Consistently work to up-level our work
- At least 15 years of experience in the marketing/PR agency world, with track record of senior leadership success
- Extraordinary communications - listening, influence, negotiation/persuasion, counsel
- High level of business acumen - one who is always a student of business, speaks the clients’ language and capitalise on new, robust opportunities
- Exceptional consultative skills - delivering relevant insight grounded in data, analysis, and experience
- Conversant in integrated marketing fundamentals - with the ability to leverage them for our clients; a champion for The Company's creative storytelling approach that is earned-centre and social by design
- Cultivator of talent – identifying and fostering growth of top/senior talent while nurturing the potential and growth of younger staff
- Partner to all – recognising the need to partner with specialist skill sets from within and around the business to better fuel the overarching growth of the firm
- Leads from the front – inspires others to do their best work, pushes us into new territory and is on the frontlines within The Company and with our clients
About the organisation
While The Company has excellent client and employee retention and strong financial performance year over year, The Company exists in a state of continual change like our industry, The Company is constantly evolving.
As one of the leaders in the practice, the Company is engaged every day in a conversation about what it takes to reach the next level of growth, not only financially but just as importantly, in the boldness and ingenuity of the work The Company does for clients. Strong and growing portfolio of business includes many of the most esteemed corporations, innovative start-ups and leading NGOs.