Corporate Affairs Director
Consultant Sharon Liang
Date posted 28 October 20192019-10-28 2019-12-27 fmcg Taipei TW TWD 1500000 2000000 2000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global well-known brand company is looking for a Corporate Affairs Director. The Director-level position will be responsible for developing a proactive and ambitious CGA strategy for sustainability that engages key stakeholders, leverages opportunities, manages risks and builds corporate reputation. The successful candidate will need to influence and lead with confidence in a complex environment.
- Proactively assesses and maps key risks and opportunities related to market, excise/ fiscal and regulatory environment that will affect business climate , short and long term business goals; engage senior
- internal stakeholders on external developments that impact the business to ensure understanding, awareness and impact on commercial priorities to ensure informed business decisions making
- Create a long term and one year plan using global CA planning framework aligned to the group strategic plan
- Map key stakeholders and strategically engages them with clear/measurable engagement objectives
- Define a clear, desired reputation for the company Taiwan and builds an integrated communication plan (corporate, brand, internal/employee) with trackable progress/ performance
- Lead the development of the company's goal strategy and governance
- Coordinate sustainability policies and initiatives to deliver on the company a Better World agenda
- More than ten years experience in corporate affairs and preferable in consumer goods industry
- Knowledge of legislative process/political campaigning
- Understand how traditional and social media works
- Understand of the sustainability development agenda
- Fluent in English with good cross functional communication skill
About the organisation
A global well-known brand and is top three brand in their industry, operations globally, which makes the brand the world's most international brand. In the last decade the brand has significantly increased the exposure to emerging markets, which will be a catalyst for their growth.
The CA Director role is newly created position, as they are expanding their business and brand in Taiwan. The company culture is fun, creative and people-oriented.