Digital PR Manager
Consultant Sharon Liang
Date posted 21 June 20192019-06-21 2019-08-20 fmcg Taipei TW TWD 1300000 1600000 1600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world leading designer cosmetics brand is looking for a senior PR Manager, who is experienced in social media and can develop strong relationships and acts as an authoritative source of information to beauty and mainstream consumer journalists.
Key responsibilities include:
- Follows PR plan for Global Communications projects and works closely with Global Communications team to meet quality/image standards.
- Secures media placements in beauty publications mainstream consumer press (newspapers, magazines, radio, television) and online outlets – beauty blogs, podcasts, e-zones etc - based on press events, launch parties, press release mailings, press conferences/briefings and one-on-one presentations/interviews.
- Builds an on-going relationship with both the beauty and mainstream consumer press to ensure timely, accurate, positive and continuous press coverage.Keeps the press informed of new product developments and fulfills media requests for product samples/information/interviews.
- Proactively develops and pitches story ideas that will enhance the brand’s image.
- Acts as local spokesperson with the press on the brand issues (and on Corporate issues as needed) in conjunction with Brand General Manager
- Monitors the quantity and quality of press coverage and provides ongoing analyses and key press clips to HQ with English translations as necessary
- Plan and control annual PR budget
Other key requirements include:
-At least 7years of working experience, preferably in cosmetics, luxury industry or PR agency
- Proven ability to handle a multitude of projects and issues at one time
- Strong planning and execution skills
- Be a PR-savvy individual and have good journalistic instincts
- Able to deliver quantifiable publicity results and have established connections in the media, or the experience necessary to make them quickly