Corporate Affairs Manager
Consultant Chuan Chang
Date posted 27 May 20192019-06-21 2019-07-26 fmcg Taipei TW TWD 1800000 2000000 2000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The Company is seeking a talent who has good understanding of political, legislative, and regulatory environment to monitor protential commercial risk and to develop strategies and programs which minimise risk and maximise advantage in a responsible, proactive manner. Good government relationship and stakeholders management is a plus.
- Report to CA Director
- Develop a thorough understanding of the political and legislative process, including the mechanisms through which draft laws and other regulatory instruments are designed, introduced and debated
- Create and maintain an up-to-date stakeholder map for the market(s), which identifies key political and regulatory stakeholders
- Develop, recommend and manage approved political and regulatory strategies to ensure that the company’s positions, views and potential solutions are presented in a timely, effective and consistent manner
- University graduate or above
- At least five years experience working with multi-national companies or government related associations with Corporate Affairs or legislation experiences
- Managerial experience is required
- Excellent in Chinese and English
- Proficient in MS office
- Second foreign language is highly preferred
About The Company
Today, The Company has more than 45,000 employees driving the success all over the world. The mission is to nurture our internationally recognized brand roster while leading the way in Reduced-Risk Products and new ways of doing business.
The Company is committed to making our business not only the fastest growing of its kind, but also the most innovative and sustainably run.
As part of the journey to increasing the sustainability of everything they do, and the commitment to being a truly responsible business, They are looking at all aspects of the business; from how they run our factories to providing all their employees with equal opportunities