Corporate Affairs Manager, FMCG
Consultant Chuan Chang
Date posted 11 August 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A global company, and pet owners around the world can be assured of the same superior nutrition and devotion to quality and food safety regardless of where they live and shop. Our worldwide headquarters was built in 1968 in southern France and remains one of the world’s most advanced pet food manufacturing facilities. The campus also serves as a home to 180 cats and 160 dogs. These animals have access to the campus grounds and they interact with our associates in real and meaningful ways, providing a daily reminder of exactly who we are working for.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain adequate relationships with external key stakeholders including customers, politicians, general public, policy makers, legislators, media and other key opinion formers in order to solicit solid support required to facilitate the business operations and development.
- Monitor the strategic development of Taiwan and Hongkong Local government; ensure minimum exposure of business risks thru fully understand and alignment with both social and government’s needs.
- To act as principal adviser, providing recommendations on all legal issues associated with the Corporation’s operation and to provide reports on the implications of new and impending legislation or regulation, identifying potential advantage opportunities to advance the Corporation's priorities and objectives.
- Oversee the design, development and production of corporate communication materials and the organization of publicity events / activities to ensure messages align with the corporate relations strategy and convey key messages of the Corporation in an accurate and timely manner.
Other key requirements include:
- At least 8 years related experience in MNC.
- Must be a team builder who can gain immediate respect from the peer group, and from external stakeholders
- Essential qualities for success include self-confident, clear communication skill, trustworthiness, high EQ, the ability to manage and mitigate business continuity risks, and a strong sense of urgency for accomplishments
- Incumbent identifies himself/herself with the highly entrepreneurial family business culture, understands the culture and working environment in Taiwan.