EC Manager / Assistant Manager (Digital Performance)
Consultant Chuan Chang
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 marketing Taipei TW TWD 1500000 1900000 1900000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of American Food Chain Restaurants is now looking for eCommerce Manager who will be in charge of developing/implementing the company's "Online Ordering Sales Strategy" and leading the team through working with cross-function to drive company online sales. Ideal talent should have strong sense of digital marketing, marketing technology and performance marketing skills.
- Develop the Company online ordering sales strategy, including channel (paid/earned/own), calendar and campaigns to grow company online sales; Manage both paid and non-paid channel by driving the traffic, improving the content and conversion rate
- Develop Performance strategies with agency and utilising a range of techniques including SEO, paid search and re-targeting to drive online relevant traffic and CTR optimisation
- Manage the ordering site (Web/APP) to ensure the easiest ordering experience through working with technical team
- Manage online ordering sales platform, Improving the usability, design, content and conversion rate through ordering funnel analysis/market practices
- Review new technologies and best market practice and keep the team at the forefront of developments and propose the applicable ideas into practice
- Analyse online ordering campaign performance using KPI’s. Provide analytic reports of online ordering performance statistics, adjust the online ordering plan as needed to ensure the annual sales goal is met
- Minimum eight years relevant experience, with at least two years people management experience. Digital media Agency is also welcomed
- Demonstrated the ability of Sales-driven, data-driven
- Great project management, organisational, and analytic skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organisation and to complete objectives utilising the commitment and cooperation of others.
- Capable of managing and maintaining good relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as formal presentation capabilities
- Willing to develop people within the team
- Strong English verbal and written skills
About the organisation
The company has a long history in the industry. Successful candidate will be offered competitive package and clear career path.