Consultant Cathy Chou
Date posted 18 July 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A leader in 3 PL industry is looking for a Project Manager. The company is located in Taipei and you will report directly to the Vice President of Operations (APAC).
- manage medium-to-large projects & activities to meet the needs and expectations of all project stakeholders/customer
- manage critical project components including but not limited to project integration,human resource, communications, risk and procurement
Key Requirements :
- a general understanding of the supply chain industry
- experience in planning major projects, including development of project proposals, business cases, project schedules, financial justification, etc.
- Minimum five years’ experience including project management, operations management, solution designs, and/or IT Experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- good command in English
About the organisation
This award-winning renewable 3PL business has made significant growth for the past three decades and always promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.