Consultant Cathy Chou
Date posted 12 July 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A leader in 3PL company, which is poised to take strong leadership in a fragmented market needs Transportation Manager to lead a stable and knowledgeable team in the new phase of the company's development in Asia. Located in Taipei, you will report directly to the GM.
- Manage, develop, direct and control TW Domestic Transport, with the objective of delivering the full range of transportation services in order to achieve customer’s targets and cost effectiveness inline with the budget
- Planning & Organising: Set clear and realistic goals and objectives. Establish courses of action and sequences of steps to ensure that activities and objectives are efficiently achieved.
- Developing People: Facilitates the development of others through personal involvement in coaching, mentoring and sponsorship. Creates an environment that fosters learning, growth and development to improve company's capability to achieve the strategic vision
- Decision Making: Timely and appropriate choices based on accurate analysis and experience. Use of sound judgement even in conditions of uncertainty. Anticipates impact of decisions and plans how to manage risk
- More than five years in Logistic and Transport Management or related field
- International business exposure/experience
- Leadership through effective communication and ability to influence outcomes across multiple regional locations
- Strategic Management and Planning
- Organisational skills with ability to prioritise under pressure
About the organisation:
- This is a Europe 3PL company. It provides an excellent career path, competitive compensation package and work-life balance.