Consultant Sue Chen
Date posted 30 August 20192019-08-30 2019-10-29 it Taipei TW TWD 2200000 2500000 2500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A successful and growing international consumer electronics company has a great opportunity for Internal Auditor based in Taipei, Taiwan.
- execute audits and evaluate the adequacy of controls according to established schedule, Taiwan regulations and Group Internal Audit quality requirements
- keep abreast of regulatory changes or key business risks, of which may need to be factored into audit coverage and approach
- coordinate and monitor audits being performed by regulators, external auditors (for special projects, if any), other entities auditors and other groups providing assurance
- prepare audit reports and participate in discussion of issues and remedial action plans with the appropriate levels of management
- follow-up outstanding audit issues and monitor timely completion of agreed remedial actions by management
- identify ways to improve company internal processes and audit quality
- Major in Accounting
- at least one year experience, Big 4 experience is a must
- fluent in English
- business travel is required
About the organisation
This growing company has a strong business in the region. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.