Supply Chain Executive - 3PL
Consultant Nick Huang
Date posted 24 January 2019 2019-01-242019-03-25 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Taipei TW TWD 650000 800000 800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw
A leading international 3PL business specialised in Pharmaceutical sector is seeking a high-calibre Supply Chain Executive in Taipei to support a large and complex business.
- play the leading role of managing inventory flow from end-to-end under different business models of principals. Ensure correct master data is maintained and execute OTIF stock transfer orders from principals, including samples
- arrange stock-take required by principals and reconcile stocks with consignment principals on a regular basis
- cooperate with cross-functional teams on back order management
- monitor and maintain stocks in a healthy level, while avoid ageing stocks and suspend stocks that are not available for sale in a timely manner. Acknowledge principals about the slow moving stocks and near expiry stocks, and take pro-active actions to avoid actual write-off
- instruct warehouse for handling disposition and return unsaleable products to the principal as scheduled
- at least three years' Supply Chain experience in multinational FMCG or Healthcare business
- must be a team player with outstanding communication skills
- bachelor's degree or above, must speak fluent Mandarin and English
- leadership experience is required
- familiar with SAP will be a plus
About the organisation
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in Taipei, Taiwan.