Head of Supply Chain - Food & Nutrition
Consultant Nick Huang
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-03-09 fmcg Taipei TW TWD 3000000 4000000 4000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global leader in FMCG industry, which is poised to take strong leadership in a fragmented market needs a Head of Supply Chain to lead a large, dynamic and knowledgeable team in the new phase of the company's development in Taiwan. Located in Taipei, you will report directly to the Country GM and Regional Supply Chain Head.
- lead and manage the supply chain operation units include demand & supply planning, customer service, logistics, warehouse & distribution, contract-manufacturing & 3P's performance.
- lead the operation to drive the new transformation
- enhance the service quality
- collaborate with all function heads in Taiwan and Greater China
- must have at least 15 years end-to-end Supply Chain management experience
- must have FMCG or Healthcare industry background
- minimum of 10 years' people management experience with a team of 25+ members
- project leading experience in transformation or integration is required
- bachelor's degree or higher; top-tier educational background is preferred
- must speak native Mandarin and fluent English
- eligible to work and based in Taipei, Taiwan; travel is required
About the organisation
The successful Supply Chain Head will join a company whose expertise has made them the global leader in their field. This well-recognised brands offer a great working environment and promising career path.