Supply Chain - Procurement/Logistics
Consultant Anny Lee
Date posted 22 October 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A consumer-focused innovation company which is poised to take strong leadership in a fragmented market needs a procurement and logistics specialist to join the team in the new phase of the company's development in Asia. Located in Taipei, you will report directly to the Supply Chain team lead.
- in charge of vendor facing sourcing, evaluation and negotiation. Procurement and contract management functions covering all of the company's both direct and indirect spend activity
- design, build and manage international logistics network to optimise delivery against operational targets
- monitor and drive improvements to financial supply chain target to continuously improve the company's working capital efficiency
- minimum three years’ experience in procurement or logistics role
- has supply chain background in electronics industry
- possess knowledge of ERP system, Netsuit experience is preferred
- strong communication skills and desire to build up relationships with vendors and partners
- available for regular monthly overseas business trip when needed
- strong Mandarin and English communication skills
About the company:
This is a foreign investment company, which the headquarter is based in Taipei with primary operations in the south of Asia. The company is a combination of hardware and software developed in-house, they are young, energetic and looking for ambitious members to join their expending team.