Operational Buyer - Bike Manufacturing
Consultant Nick Huang
Date posted 08 October 2018 2018-10-082018-11-23 manufacturing-and-production No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A world-leading bicycle manufacturing firm is recruiting an Operational Buyer position to be based in Taipei.
- issue purchase orders/call-offs with suppliers and processing order confirmations, this with a medium to high level of complexity
- communication with suppliers on order lead times, pricing etc.
- address and solve issues during the purchase process
- communication internally with QC workers located at various suppliers locations
- order & supplier management, making sure goods are delivered on time
- maintain procurement documents, files and records
- close co-operation with the senior buyer, this to give support to companies
- must have a positive and energetic work attitude
- fit in an international & fast-paced environment
- minimum of three years working experience
- detail-orientated and self-motivated for success
- strong communication skills, verbal and written, in both Chinese and English
- good computer skills, especially with programs like Excel and various ERP systems
- team player but also capable to work individual on specific cases
About the organisation
This leading bicycle & electric bikes business has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.