Quality Manager (will relocate to China)
Consultant Anny Lee
Date posted 08 October 2018 2018-10-082018-11-16 manufacturing-and-production No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
The top four vendors in the global information power industry, and they are looking for a experienced Quality Manager to support their knowledgeable team in the new phase of the company's development. This position will relocate to Dongguan in the future, you will report directly to the Factory Associate Manager.
- Build up Quality system, ensure quality to meet company requirement and regular audit
- Implement quality related activities (such as IQC, SQM, 6 Sigma/Lean/6S), led DFx
- Organise and manage product quality plan and execution
- Responsible for analysing and manage client-related quality issues, factory internal quality improvement
- Lead quality specialist training program
- Minimum ten years’ experience in quality assurance and management
- Experience of relocate to China factory
- EE engineering background and Power Factory experience is preferred
- Fluent Mandarin and English
About the organisation:
This is one of the worldwide leading Switching Power supply providers. Headquarter located in Taiwan and established several factory in China. It provides an excellent career path, competitive compensation package and work-life balance.