Senior Procurement Coordinator - Taichung (2~3 years contract)
Consultant Anny Lee
Date posted 10 August 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
An excellent Senior Procurement Coordinator job base in Taichung is now available at one of the world’s leading construction consultancy company. Your main responsibility is to lead a team, support a large, complex construction procurement and achieve the mutual goal with client.
- perform general procurement management and support, including purchase order, invoicing, change orders, etc.
- in charge of quotations (RFQ) and proposal (RFP) from supplier
- negotiations with bidders, bid award and contract management
- collaboration with client to develop implementation plan and program management necessary to achieve the identified saving for assigned project
- bachelor's degree or above
- over 7 years of experience in procurement function from semiconductor industry background
- excellent mathematical and cost estimation skills
- must be fluent in both Mandarin and English (verbally and written communication)
- leadership experience or able to build up a team
- advance level of Excel, intermediate level of Word and Power Point
About the organisation
This leading asset management and construction consultancy company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on development. With it's historical experience and excellent achievements, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.