Procurement Coordinator - Taichung (2~3 years contract)
Consultant Anny Lee
Date posted 10 August 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
An excellent Procurement Coordinator job base in Taichung is now available at one of the world’s leading construction consultancy company. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex construction procurement and achieve the mutual goal with client.
- perform general procurement management and support, including purchase order, invoicing, change orders, etc.
- in charge of quotations (RFQ) and proposal (RFP) from supplier
- review and evaluation of construction cost estimates
- support client to develop implementation plan and program management
- bachelor's degree or above
- at least five years of experience in procurement function
- Semiconductor background is preferred
- excellent mathematical and cost estimation skills
- must be fluent in both Mandarin and English (verbal and written communication)
- advance level of Excel, intermediate level of Word and Power Point
About the organisation
This leading asset management and construction consultancy company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on development. With it's historical experience and excellent achievements, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.