Supply Chain Supervisor - FMCG
Consultant Nick Huang
Date posted 10 August 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
An exciting Supply Chain Supervisor job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms to be based in Taipei, Taiwan. Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Head, this is a role for a supply chain talent who is a looking for an exciting career opportunity.
- actively follow up on S&OP meetings, provide the demand onto APO and being sensitive to any obvious supply issue
- responsible for demand & supply planning and inventory management
- support NPI stage, coordinated with sourcing countries and Taiwan marketing team
- manage the monthly Supply Meeting with suppliers.
- handle logistical process and prepare shipping documents, work closely with custom brokers for free time issue and custom clearance
- prepare monthly logistic KPI reports, e.g. transportation time, labour, cost, import shipment damage, sales return and document fill rate
- ensure no stocks discrepancy between warehouse 3rd party SAP system and MJN SAP system
- monthly reviewed 3rd party KPI report, including VAS, warehouse pallets, sales return and container GR damage rate
- bachelor's degree or higher
- at least 3 years' experience in planning and supply chain field, FMCG or Consumer Health industry is preferred
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and manage effective working relationships with different stakeholders
- knowledge in collaborating with manufacturing, sales, marketing, and quality assurance teams is required
- fluency in both English and Mandarin
About the organisation
The successful supply chain talent will join a company and its management team whose expertise has made them the leader in the their field globally. This well-recognised consumer brand offers a great working environment and attractive employment benefits.