QC & Regulatory Officer - Nutrition Products
Consultant Nick Huang
Date posted 10 August 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A MNC company is seeking a QC & Regulatory Officer in Taiwan to support a highly-specialised, complex business unit with a regional remit.
- inspect incoming finished goods against product specification
- review certificate of analysis against product specification
- control release status of products in Enterprise One business system
- advise manufacturers of Approval to release.
- maintain local Quality documentation and retention samples
- liaise with laboratories for testing requests and testing issues
- assess Out of Specification results and provide guidance
- manufacturing Auditing as required
- assist with Customer Complaint investigations
- review product specification to ensure compliance with local regulation
- review artwork for compliance to local regulation
- negotiate successful regulatory approvals
- provide regulatory advice to support regulatory compliance
- bachelor's degree or above
- must be fluent in both Mandarin and English
- must have experience working in international business environment
- good understanding in GMP and handling technical issues in food manufacturing environment
- experience in pharmaceutical, food or related industry
About the organisation
A leading international pharmaceutical business is seeking a high-calibre QC/RA talent in Taipei to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.