Senior Supply Chain Manager
Consultant Anny Lee
Date posted 10 August 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A world-leading company is recruiting a Senior Supply Chain Manager in Taipei to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the team in its next phase of growth.
- plan and Roll out SCM initiatives to improve the efficiency
- realise cost-down in the over-all supply chain
- warehouse management, inventory management, and Logistic management
- special projects based on the top management’s request and demand
- bachelor's degree or above
- at least 10~15 years of experience in Supply Chain Management
- strong communication and problem solving skills
- leadership experience and ability is required
- fluent Mandarin and English are required; conversational Japanese will be a plus
About the organisation
The world-leading company with headquarter based in Japan. With next generation technology taking new steps to supplement the existing stable and world-renowned solutions platform, this organisation is poised to be a disrupter in a fragmented market. It provides an excellent career path and competitive compensation package.