Indirect Procurement Manager - FMCG
Consultant Nick Huang
Date posted 10 August 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A global leading FMCG business is seeking a highly talented Indirect Procurement Manager in Taiwan to support a fast-paced, large and complex business unit.
- to lead Taiwan Affiliate IP projects in collaboration with Regional IP.
- make sure to practice, standardise, and enhance rate cards for advertising, PR, creative design agencies.
- review and source vendors across logistics, media agency, and training centre renovation
- to develop and execute supplier performance evaluation and establish Supplier Relationship Management
- manage supplier database, category management strategy, supplier strategy development and implementation
- work closely with regional Indirect Procurement team to initiate cost-saving projects
- transmit indirect procurement vision and strategic direction to inspire team members
- fluent in both English and Mandarin
- Bachelor's degree or higher, top-tier University graduate is preferred
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and manage effective working relationships at all levels
- at least ten years' solid experience in Indirect Procurement function, FMCG background preferred
- MNC background is a must
- familiar with SAP system
About the organisation
The successful Indirect Procurement expert will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their industry. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment which locates in the heart of Taipei city.