RA/QA Specialist - Food (6-month contractor)
Consultant Nick Huang
Date posted 12 July 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A leading FMCG business is now urgently seeking a junior RA/QA Specialist contractor (6-month base) for their Taipei office.
- support Taiwan and Hong Kong markets in Scientific Regulatory Affair for 6-month duration
- assist in product formula compliance check, labelling preparation, artwork review, and approval process
- assist in regulatory monitoring, update and summary report
- assist in assigned work and ad-hoc from manager
- bachelor's degree in Food Science, Nutrition, or Animal Science major
- at least two years' experience in QA or RA function in Food industry
- familiar with confectionery products, flavors, pharmaceutical or other food ingredients is a plus
- must have good written and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English
About the organisation
The successful RA/QA talent will join a group whose expertise has made them the leader in their industry globally. Their well-recognised brands offer great working environment in each of their facilities which make them one of the 100 best companies to work for.